The fast and lightweight QupZilla QtWebEngine web browser has reached the 2.1.1 release days ago with some fixes.
QupZilla is a new and very fast QtWebEngine browser since version 2.0. It aims to be a lightweight web browser available through all major platforms. This project has been originally started only for educational purposes. But from its start, QupZilla has grown into a feature-rich browser.
QupZilla 2.1.1 is a small release with following changes:
- updated translations
- fix loading previews in SpeedDial
- fix showing duplicated languages in spellcheck settings
- fix sometimes pages being scrolled by itself when using native scrollbars
- fix disabling GreaseMonkey scripts
- Windows: fix highlight text color in item views
QupZilla 2.1.1 requires Qt5 >= 5.8. So far the only way to run it in Ubuntu is using the AppImage:
The AppImage is a non-install file, just make it executable from its Properties window:
Then run the file from its context menu will bring up QupZilla browser:
If you don’t see the ‘Run’ option, go to menu of Nautilus file browser Edit -> Preferences -> Behavior -> Check the line says “Run executable text files when they are opened”.
Đăng ký liền tay Nhận Ngay Bài Mới
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký !
Lỗi đăng ký !