The open-source photo management software, digiKam 4.10.0, has been released last night with some bug fixes from Maik Qualmann who is maintaining KDE4 version while KF5 port is under progress.
Here’s the full list of bugs fixed in digiKam 4.10.0:
- FILEIO : add non-rgb TIFF files support
- Crash when moving tags by D&D
- Can’t find Dutch translations of documentation in digikam tarball
- This takes a lot of time processing > 200 images in BQM
- when manually adding a face, the focus should automatically go to the text field
- HUB : Import ACDSee Categories to hierarchical Tags
- Add an auxiliary grid-thirds in the crop tool
- Leak of memory when color autocorrection used on all processor cores
- Recursive calls made into ProgressManager::slotTransactionCompletedDeferred
- unable to add keywords to Database, unable to view keywords from past
- Problem importing pick labels
- Missing support for Media Pro hierarchical keywords
- renaming works when downloading selected but settings are ignored when importing new ones only
- BQM: “batched’ files” are different from manually processed files
- SmugMug Call Failed: Invalid user/nick/password
- kipiplugins fails with invalid method reading folders from Smug Mug
The new release introduces also new interroperability patches made by Alan Pater to support ACDSee and MediaPro metadata.
Install/Upgrade digiKam 4.10 in (K)Ubuntu:
Philip Johnsson is maintaining PPAs with latest packages for KDE users. Open Terminal and running below commands one by one that matches your OS.
1. For (K)Ubuntu 15.04, (K)Ubuntu 14.10, (14.04 build’s broken, check out the PPA page), running below commands one by one to add PPA and install/upgrade digiKam:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip5/extra sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install digikam showfoto
2. For (K)Ubuntu 14.04 users who have upgraded to KDE 4.14 using Kubuntu Backports PPA, running below commands instead:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip5/kubuntu-backports sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install digikam showfoto
Đăng ký liền tay Nhận Ngay Bài Mới
Cám ơn bạn đã đăng ký !
Lỗi đăng ký !